404 Not Found
The requested URL /spam2/p001.txt was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2 Server at daymoney.co.uk Port 80
- 750 gms —- lamb/mutton/beef
- 500 gms —- youghurt
- 100g —- ghee
- 100 gms —- sliced onions
- 4 —- tezpan leaves
- 2 inch —- dalchini stick (Cinnamon)
- 4 —- green ilaichi pods (Cardamom)
- 4 gms —- laungs (Cloves)
- 2 tsp —- lahsan paste (Garlic)
- 2 tsp —- chili powder
- 1 tsp —- sugar
- Salt —- to taste
Bangladeshi rezala recipe for Eid meal
- Heat ghee in a pan; add tezpan leaves, laungs, dalchini & ilaichi, and sauté.
- Add sliced onion & fry for few minutes, add garlic paste & chilli powder & sauté.
- Add mutton & fry for a few minutes.
- Add salt & sugar to taste. Gradually stir the yoghurt.
- Put the lid on & leave to cook. If water dries up add a little water.
- Cook till water dries up & ghee comes on top.
- Now ready to Serve hot with rice.
- Zafrani Kaju Barfi
- NAWABI BRIYANI
- Milk barfi
- Shami Kebab